Me and a buddy were walking around by the burnt
down motel, and we each had a paper bag stuck to our faces through which we were
flying high on airplane glue. We climbed up a power utility pole with a cinderblock on
each arm. Then we just waited, hanging on to the wires and biding our time. We kept
sniffing and, soon, an old derelict came wandering by. He was too wasted to notice us, so
we tried to get his attention with the cinderblocks. He never knew what hit him. Then we
went to my house and sniffed some more until we passed out.
When I woke up, I was laying backwards across my
Moms station wagon with a sticky paper bag stuck over my mouth and nose. My buddy
was soaking a rag in the lawnmower gasoline cuz we were out of glue. He tried to sniff it,
but his cigarette set it on fire, but that was okay, cuz it gave us an idea. We took the
gas can back out to the burnt down motel.
The old wino was still "sleeping" by the utility pole, so we soaked him, and the
pole, and the pool, and the parking lot. Then we torched the whole thing
and went looking for more glue.